Nate and I both remember the library's summer reading program growing up. We loved getting to go to Lakeside as our prize when we finished. We were pretty excited when we handed in our girls completed summer reading and we got free tickets to Lakeside. They also got to pick out a brand new book and free kids meal at Chipotle. Our library here is pretty awesome (except for story time, the Lehi library really spoiled it for me). Two weeks ago we took the girls on a Tuesday evening and it was fun to reminisce.
This is them on their first ride of the evening. They were pretty excited.

Katelyn loved it. Sadie, not so much (see facial expression).

That's more like it. Nice and calm.

Hi mom and dad!

Oh, there you are!

They only rode the kid rides, but we still walked around and checked out the rest of the park. Nate and I had fun watching the Wild Chipmunk. I remember always being so grateful that I was never tall enough to ride it as a kid. I was terrified of that ride. It definitely didn't look as scary as I remember, but I am a bit bigger and taller now. It is an older amusement park, but it
definitely has its charm with the view of the huge lake next to it. It is spectacular to watch as the sun goes down.

What did Juliette do while the girls went on rides? What she usually does; eats, poops, smiles and

sleeps.

We convinced the girls to try the kid
roller coaster. The end result:

Sadie cried and Katelyn went on it again.
2 comments:
What a fun day for everyone :)... Except that last one for Sadie
Oh my goodness. I can't stop laughing at Sadie's facial expressions! So funny. I can't believe how big she looks either. I still think of her as this little toddler. That library sounds pretty awesome.
Post a Comment