_

_

Monday, August 29, 2011

Growing fast

Cleaning and scrubbing

Can wait 'til tomorrow...

For babies grow up

We've learned to

Our sorrow...


So quiet down cobwebs...

Dust go to sleep...

I'm rocking my baby

And babies don't keep!!!

My baby turned 3 months today. Here are some pictures from this last month that I wanted to share.

Playing is really hard work.



Her hair is so fuzzy. All of us can't stop rubbing it.

She just started putting weight on her legs. She loves to stand now.

In this picture you can see her birth mark. It is the dark spot on the back of her left hand. She loves to suck on her hands and just a few days ago started to suck on her pointer finger. Juliette even giggled for the first time today. We love her to pieces.

3 comments:

Zarah said...

Such a cute girl! As great as it is when they grow up and learn new things, it's sad at the same time. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Megan said...

She is so cute. I think she is such a good mix of both of your girls. Sounds like Katelyn's first day of school was a success. I imagine my reaction when Annabelle (finally) goes will be similar to yours. Anna loves Katelyn's letter, by the way. She was so happy to get it..and read it...again and again. She said, 'Oh mom. I just can't stop looking at it because I love it so much!' lol. Silly girl.

Ashley Ann said...

So cute!