_

_

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Katelyn's Art

Katelyn has become very creative with her coloring. One Sunday, she got the scissors, paper, and pencil out and went to work making this life size person. I'm so glad that I took a picture of it because just the other day I asked her where she put it and she informed me she didn't want it any more and she threw it in the trash.
Cinderella


I love how her creativity changes. She use to just draw one thing on every page and now she is doing whole scenes.

Paper Animals
She loves to make these scenes by cutting out each piece and then gluing them together. Castle with knights, dungeon, prisoners, swords, windmill, king, queen, and a fire breathing dragon.

I love seeing what she comes up with. She has quite the imagination and loves using it with colors, scissors, and paper.

2 comments:

Zarah said...

Love the artwork! She's very creative.

Ashton Halladay said...

Are those people on the castle engulfed in flames? Are they falling, or intentionally jumping?

A psychoanalyst would have a field-day with this art. :)