_

_

Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome Home Elder Brown!

We were all pretty excited to welcome Hunter home from his mission. Hunter is Nate's step brother and has been in the Florida Jacksonville Mission for 2 years.

The welcoming party who were all anxiously awaiting his arrival on Tuesday afternoon.

Finally here.
We all headed up to Steve and Gail's home after to talk and hang out. It was so nice to be able to sit in the long awaited new addition for the first time. It really does look amazing, although Steve will tell you otherwise.
On the way up to Park City, I saw my first Jelly Belly truck and I was excited enough to take some pics.

I loved to see Hunter talk about his mission and his experiences. We're glad he is home, not so sure if he is, but some good things must come to an end. I'm just so happy he had such a great mission and was a wonderful missionary. Those people there were really blessed to have him for a short time.

0 comments: