_

_

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry 2009 Christmas!

We are leaving tomorrow to go up to Nate's grandparents house for Christmas. I know we will have a fun time visiting with everyone in Idaho. We hope you all have a great Christmas, be safe, and stay warm. There is way too much freakin snow!
Katelyn was very proud of her tree decorating skills.

Sadie was not so sure about Santa at our church Christmas party.

Katelyn asked Santa for a candy cane and a computer for Christmas. I guess we may have a disappointed little girl that thinks she is a heck of a lot older than she is.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Merry Christmas! This whole post made me chuckle from the too much friggin snow to the she is a heck of a lot older than she thinks. lol. Hope you guys have a great day!

Unknown said...

Have a great Christmas, we love you!!!! Great post!

mom T. said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas in Idaho! These are very cute pictures. I don't blame Sadie for being a little wary.