_

_

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Our time in Idaho

We had a great time in Idaho for Christmas. Thanks to all the family for your hospitality and dealing with our crazy and sometimes cranky kids.

Christmas Eve:
Waiting to open presents.
Sylvia, Keaton, Katelyn, Grandma Great, Grandpa Great
Sadie excited about presents but mostly this little chair.

Katelyn got this dollhouse from Grandma Paula and all the kids loved it. It was funny because Katelyn and Sadie were the only girls there and all four boys loved it too.

The biggest surprise was when I was opening a present I thought I knew what it was and it ended up being a new ring that Nate had designed and made for me. He seriously surprised me and even made me blush, which doesn't happen all that often.

This is Ryan and Nanci's little guy Jett. He is seriously one of the cutest babies ever.
Christmas Day:
Opening presents that Santa left. He has such cute paper that he wraps them in. I'm sure that Mrs. Claus picked it out.

Showing Grandma her new doll and Dallas' very old monkey. Grandma Jan actually put this monkey away for me because he's not my favorite (a little scary) but Sadie loved it and carried it around with her.
Before Church:
Wearing their new dresses from Grandma and Grandpa Thompson.
On our way home:
We stopped on the way home to see my Grandma Sorensen who lives in Preston. It was great to see her and she always out does herself.
For our trip to Idaho I can say we ate way to much, laughed a lot, and saw a whole lot of family. It was a great.

5 comments:

mom T. said...

It looks like you had a great time. I bet Sadie did love that little chair. The girls are beautiful in their little dresses. Love you guys!

Nathan said...

I would also like to add a special thanks to Ashton for making this post so much more interesting. If it wasn't for your help, the pictures may have been stick figures.

Megan said...

Sounds like a great Christmas. That monkey DOES look scary. lol. Your girls dresses are super cute - as are they and I want to see this new ring!

The Halladays said...

Now bring us some figgy pudding or we'll.... How did it go? :) Haha!

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

I love Sadie's face in the picture where she is sitting in the Chair! So cute! We went to Preston too for my grandma's funeral. I wonder if our Grandma's knew each other:)