_

_

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nursery Here I Come

Sadie turned 18 Months today. We had a fun day with a puppet show in the morning and then after naps going to the aquarium. I think Sadie is just too cute here looking at frogs. She was saying cheese. That's right she was saying cheese. This is the first time. She will pretty much try to say anything that I ask her to. Her favorite words are doll and mom (maaaaa). It is the only words she says on her own without any prodding.
I just love my two girls so much. They have so much fun together.

After the aquarium we went to dinner at Pei Wei. We all love eating here. Sadie loves slurping up her noodles. I hope you had a good half birthday my baby. We love you so much. I wish Daddy could have been there with us to celebrate. We will try nursery on Sunday and see how it goes.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay for nursery...well, sometimes. I am actually quite looking forward to Anna being in primary - maybe the germs will die down and I won't have to dip her in bleach when we get home from church each Sunday. lol. I still can't believe Sadie is 18 months though. Where did the time go?! She is so stinkin cute.

mom T. said...

No, way! 18 months, how did that happen. I looks like you had fun with the girls.