Sadie's birthday was on Thursday. I would say that I can't believe she's three, but honestly she acts like a three year old. We love her to pieces, but at times she is definitely challenging. She has a very strong personality and at the same time, she is extremely sensitive and sweet. Her smile makes me melt. I am very lucky to be her mom.
Katelyn had to help her out with her presents because once again she hurt her little wrist.

Juliette catnapping while Sadie is opening presents.

Sadie got a Ladybug sandbox for her birthday.

Her and Katelyn have been having fun playing in the sand. I think one of Sadie's favorite parts of the sandbox is coming in and washing her feet.

She got some new goggles that she modeled for us. She was making me laugh watching her run around the yard in them.

Sadie had a carousel cake for her birthday this year. I loved it because it was nice and easy to decorate, but still a fun kid cake. Sadie is one silly girl and is sure loved. I can't wait to spend another year with you. Happy Birthday Sadie Bug!
5 comments:
That cake is so great! I'm glad she had such a good birthday! We loved seeing you guys last week. :-)
Love the cake and I think the sandbox looks fun! Can't believe Sadie hurt her wrist again. I noticed that she didn't have it in the sling while she was playing in the sandbox. I hope that means that it felt better by then.
Happy Birthday, Sadie! I enjoyed spending part of the day with you.
The cake is a great idea! Your girls are so cute. I can't believe Sadie is already 3. Time goes by too fast!
Happy Birthday Sadie! Mmmm. I wish I were eating that cake right now.
Post a Comment