_

_

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Belleview Park

On Saturday I got together with two of my high school friends at Belleview Park. Kristen was nice enough to invite Sarah and I to her daughter's 4th birthday party so we could get together while Sarah was in town.
Our kids: Katelyn, Madison, Ashton, Sadie, Juliette, and Lauren


This park was really cool with tons of things to do. We went to a petting farm, rode this train, played on the playground, and waded in the creek.


On the train


It was so good to see you two and meet your new additions.


The kids really like to water our garden and flowers around the yard. Sadie was doing so and I moved out of the way so my feet wouldn't get wet. Then she turned suddenly and I got what I wanted, my feet didn't get wet and I had a really good laugh.


0 comments: