_

_

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

The kids had fun dressing up and going to story time last week.

They like singing all the Halloween songs and dancing around.

We had a wet Saturday night. Our trunk-r-treat was moved inside the church and we only went to a few houses to get the full trick-r-treating experience.
Sadie didn't like all the adults in costumes trying to hand candy to her.

Katelyn was Cinderella and Sadie was a Strawberry Fairy.
(Sadie says she was Strawberry Shortcake fairy)
I think Sadie liked door to door trick-r-treating better than at the church. She was getting really into it and was saying all sorts of funny things to people. She would say "Trick-r- treat, give me something good to eat." To one guy not dressed up she said, "Happy Halloween, Witch." I couldn't stop laughing. We had a good Halloween.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Look at all those full size candy bars! Now that is what I am talking about! Your girls look so cute!

Ashley Ann said...

Very cute!