_

_

Monday, February 15, 2010

Love is in the air

Katelyn is always asking me if we can make cutout cookies, so on Saturday we did. Once again I remember why I usually say no. It seriously takes all day. Make the dough, chill the dough, rollout the dough, bake the dough, make the frosting, then finally decorate. Everyone helped and we had a great time together as a family.
Katelyn was pretty excited when I told her she could lick the frosting beater.

While we decorated, Sadie ate.
Katelyn decorated most of these. We were busy decorating others to take to hometeaching families.
They liked their Valentine's balloons.

On Saturday we also made this Valentine decoration. Thanks Stacy for the idea. I changed it a little to what I had on hand. I think it turned out really cute.
I sure do Love my family. They make me laugh and smile everyday. Thanks for letting me be your wife and mom.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Cute cute! We also did cut out cookies, so fun with the kids!

mom T. said...

Those cookies sure do look good. What a fun activity for a family to do.

The Halladays said...

Your "XOXO" turned out so cute. good job!!!

Zarah said...

It's always a good day when you get to lick the frosting beater. Love Sadie's hair in the balloon picture! Too cute.

Megan said...

We did the same thing on Saturday and I said the same thing to Ross - these cookies take way too long. Maybe next time I will just come over to your house and mooch off you guys. lol. Happy Valentines Day!