I'm sure you are all interested to know that we have been working hard on another puzzle. At our house, we tend to go in spurts. We won't do a puzzle for months, then we do a few all in a row. I know why it happens this way; it's all about the ones we chose to do. See we start off with a fun one like my Denver puzzle I talked about last time. We might do one or two like that, but then we move on to a hard one.
This time, it was one my mother gave us. The whole puzzle was nothing but M&Ms. Can you believe someone would want to do that? Nothing but little red, orange, green, brown and yellow circles that all look alike? I still think my mom loves me, but sometimes it can be hard to tell. We had fun with it anyway, but it took a few days.
We found that as long as we do it on out kitchen table (the one we eat at, not that we really have another choice) we keep working on it because we don't want it out forever. Here is our daily progression.
12 years ago




4 comments:
Good job guys! Kinda looks like a pizza...mmmm. We had a puzzle that we were working on a few months ago and then gave up because we didn't work on it for a while and I was tired of seeing it out. Way to stick it out!
That would not be the easiest puzzle to complete - that is for sure! That is awesome! The only thing that would make me want to do a puzzle like that would be if I had a big bowl of actual m&m's to get with it....for reference of course ;) Speaking of, it took be all but 2 days to eat that entire package you gave me all by myself. That probably doesn't help me lose the baby weight. Oh well...
Nicely done! and yes, I love you...
That is a crazy looking puzzle. I am impressed that you can do them at all with little ones. I can only imagine what Daniel would do to something like that. Congrats on finishing it!
Post a Comment