How cute! Her laugh is so darling!
Oh! She's walking! So cute. She sounds very excited about her newly found talent.
She's so silly. Way to move Sadie! You're getting so big and cute.
Wow, go Sadie! I can't believe she's walking. Dallin started crawling around that age :)
Yeah for walking! She is so stinkin cute - I heart that girl!
I love the grunting. Yay for Sadie!
She is so excited over her new found freedom. What fun to see her go!!
That is so fun! I loved and hated when Daniel started walking. I hope Alice takes longer to figure it out.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How cute! Her laugh is so darling!
Oh! She's walking! So cute. She sounds very excited about her newly found talent.
She's so silly. Way to move Sadie! You're getting so big and cute.
Wow, go Sadie! I can't believe she's walking. Dallin started crawling around that age :)
Yeah for walking! She is so stinkin cute - I heart that girl!
I love the grunting. Yay for Sadie!
She is so excited over her new found freedom. What fun to see her go!!
That is so fun! I loved and hated when Daniel started walking. I hope Alice takes longer to figure it out.
Post a Comment