_

_

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cute Haircut

I took Katelyn to get a haircut today. She definitely needed it.
Here is the before.

This kid hair cutting place was really cute. They had cute cars to sit in and she was glued to the Elmo movie she picked out. She sat so still because of it.

Here is the after. Her hair is a little staticy due to the slide behind her.

I think it turned out really cute. I'm not sure what it will look like normally because I got to tell you, I don't think I will be using a blow dryer and round brush to do her hair everyday.

6 comments:

Megan said...

That is where Anna had her first hair cut too! That place is fantastic - they definitely know how to cater to kids and help them sit still. Her hair is so stinkin cute - she looks all grown up. And I can't believe you aren't going to round brush her hair daily ;) My child is deathly afraid of the blow dryer - she screams the whole time I try and diffuse her hair - hence the reason I rarely do it curly. Perhaps I will see you guys today ?!

The Halladays said...

I love it. Its adorable :)

Unknown said...

That is a really nice haircut and I like the salon. My salon is almost as cool, we get to sit on a live donkey but that tends to make the experience have a certain odor that is not nice for kids or adults.

Mandy said...

They did a great job! Man, are all kids haircut places as cool as that one? Maybe Austin will have to wait for his first haircut until we come to Utah.

mom T. said...

Love the hair, Katelyn! Did you save the hair clippings to weave me a hair piece? Grandpa tells me that mine is getting awfully thin.

Kati said...

So cute! Without a blow dryer it might flip out - which would be way cute too :)