This year we spent our Christmas at Nate’s Dad’s house in Park City Utah. All the family was there and we had a great time. It was fun to watch the girls play and have a wonderful time.
Nate and his dad took the two girls sledding.
We took family pictures together.
I may be a bit bias, but I just think these three girls are adorable.
Here are the Halladay cousins in there Christmas pajamas.
Katelyn, Juliette, Brynlee, Sadie, David
Christmas morning we opened presents. Juliette and Brynlee liked to play together while we were there. They were great friends.
We went bowling and I beat Nate! I attribute his loss to too much Wii bowling and having to wear shoes 2 sizes too big.
We also visited Temple square. The kids loved seeing the Gingerbread cookie machine in the Deseret Book Store window and the Nativity out on the reflection pool.
We went up to Idaho for Grandpa Bish’s 80th birthday party. The kids had a great time playing with Nate’s cousin’s boys.
We also stopped in to see my Grandma Sorensen while we were in Idaho.
The last day we were in Utah we took the kids over to a Monkey Mountain to play. We had a fun time seeing family and friends. I wish we could visit more often. It really was a wonderful trip.
12 years ago




1 comments:
Your trip looks like a lot of fun. I am so glad you were able to stop by and we could hang out. I wish we could do it more often. Hopefully we can make it out there and visit you guys sometime!
Post a Comment