Juliette is already 6 months old! It has gone by so fast. The girls and I celebrated by making cupcakes. Even though Juliette didn't get any, she pulled a fast one on me and got her little fingers in the frosting as I was taking the picture. Here are some of the things she is been up to.

She can sit all by herself, but not lately. She wants to move so badly that she leans forward, gets up on her toes and goes onto her tummy. She also wants to see what everyone is doing, so she knocks herself over as she tries to turn to see us.

She likes to breath in and out of her nose really fast and loves it when we do it back to her. She is a very smiley baby, but it takes a lot to get her to laugh. She does not really giggle or squeal. She is very quiet. We get comments about this a lot. She does her share of crying (in the car and nap time) and she has times of the day when she babbles, but she does a lot of listening without making a sound. We will be at friends houses and they will say that they forgot she was even there because she is so quiet.

This little girl has her front two bottom teeth. They are cute, but she can sure bite.

The last few days she has started scooting backwards when she is on her tummy. She really wants to get somewhere, but sadly she is moving in the opposite direction. I guess it is about that time that I need to figure out my stair situation. Juliette has been a great addition to our family. We all love her sooooo very much.
2 comments:
People usually forget I am around because I am so quiet too ;) Juliette has gotten so big(ger!) and is absolutely gorgeous. We need to get together while you guys are here for Christmas so let me know what days will work for you guys!
I can't wait to see her! Its so sad when they scoot farther from the things they want (but super cute too). She is a doll! I bet Juliette, Brynlee and David will be great friends :)
Post a Comment