_

_

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Katelyn is 6!

We had a great day with Katelyn on her birthday. She started the day off with Chocolate chip banana pancakes. She was excited that she got to go to school on her birthday.
We made some Hello Kitty cookies for her class. I think they turned out super cute. Katelyn was so fun to watch at school handing them out to all her friends.
After school she had two of her friends come play. That evening we had a family party. Grandma P, Grandma and Grandpa Thompson, and Sarah's family came.
Katelyn loved all of her gifts. Sadie asked where hers were.
The Hello Kitty cake and cupcakes turned out really nice.
We finished the night by playing some Just Dance.
When I was one, I had just begun.
When I was two, I was nearly new.
When I was three, I was hardly me.
When I was four, I was not much more.
When I was five, I was just a live.
But now I am six, I'm as clever as clever,
I think I'll stay six
Forever and ever.
Please do Katelyn!!! I am enjoying her more every day. She is sensitive, caring, and thoughtful. She is so smart and is reading extremely well. She is so creative and is always playing make believe. She is super silly and playful. I would no longer call her shy. She is a people pleaser and is really responsible. We love her so so so much. My life would not be the same without her.
Happy 6th Birthday Katelyn!

2 comments:

The Halladays said...

Seriously, your cookies and cake are so AWESOME! Happy 6th Katelyn!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Katelyn! LOve that girl!

Your cookies are seriously AMAZING!

I love Sadie's Rapunzel hair.