_

_

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

At long last, California Trip: California Adventure

This post is extremely overdue. I figured I'd put it on so then I can clean up my picture file on my computer. This is the last part of our trip at Disneyland, yes all the way back in September. These pictures come from California Adventure.


Being a toy

About to take off on the roller coaster.
This is one thing Nate really remembers as a kid.
World of Color show
Really cool how they could use lights and water to create pictures.
The Pixar Play Parade was fun to watch, plus it was really hot and they were squirting us with water. Probably not the kids favorite part though.
Boo's door
Katelyn got to dance with the High School Musical 3 kids.
Playhouse Disney was fun to see. The kids thought it was cool to see all the characters they see on TV come to life.
Katelyn splashing in the water
All in all I think this face sums up our trip to California. We had a great time as a family. We definitely want to do it again.

0 comments: