We have had some busy couple of weeks. Lance (Nate's brother) graduated two weeks ago on Friday. We got to celebrate with him and enjoy having Paula (Nate's mom) stay with us.
On Saturday we went up to Swan Lake Idaho to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday. My mom and dad were there and my sister's family came over for it. It was fun to see aunts, uncles, and cousins that I haven't seen in a very long time. I'll need to get some pics from my mom so I can post some. Nate took pictures with my mom's camera and not ours. She has a fancy new camera that I think he enjoyed playing around with. He also enjoyed playing outside with all the kids plus Scott and my dad. I think I have the biggest kid of them all and he had the grass stains to prove it.
Sarah (my sister) and her family came and stayed with us a couple of days and so did my parents. It was great to see all of them. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting.
Nate took off that Sunday for an audit trip to Houston. My parents were nice enough to keep me company until Wednesday when they drove home. We were busy for the rest of the week trying to stay warm. I have to say getting snow on the last day of April was not my idea of fun. The kids had a different idea and we all went out and played in it.
We made snow castles and snowmen.
Nate got home that Friday night and it was great to have him home.
Nate hasn't been feeling all that great this week, so we have all been relaxing and taking it easy. Yesterday, Katelyn had a field trip to the Discovery Gardens at Thanksgiving point with her preschool class. The kids had a lot of fun being outdoors and running around. I think Sadie was really excited that she could go with Katelyn to her preschool.




4 comments:
Must be something going around the Halladay clan. Ashton has had a cold the past few days. The girls look beautiful next to the flowers!
I agree that snow at the end of April is just rude. One day she is wearing snow boots and the next I tell her we can go to the park. She asked if it was so we could go sledding. lol.
Those girls are too cute, and the tulips are a wonderful touch!
Happy 100th post!
Post a Comment