_

_

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Small blankets

Sadie loves her small square blanket to sleep and cuddle with. She has almost destroyed it by picking the fur off of it, so I figured it was time to make her a new one. It has been fun to pick fabric and ribbon out, and create a new blanket for her.


I love the bright colors and so far she loves it, already getting mad if anyone touches it.

I also made this one to send to a friend who just had a little boy. I think it turned out soooo cute!

3 comments:

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

Those blankets are so cute! Sadie looks so happy with her blankie. Thanks again for taking Ryker to church on Sun. I owe you one, your kids need to come play sometime!

Megan said...

Those turned out way cute and Sadie looks so happy with her new blanket.

Melanie said...

Those are adorable! Were they hard to make? I hope Sadie loves it.