_

_

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Yesterday was Katelyn's first day of preschool. We went and met her teacher two weeks ago and Katelyn wouldn't even look at her let alone talk to her. So I was a little worried about what she was going to do when I dropped her off. She suprised me a lot. She walked right in and gave her teacher the things we were suppose to bring and went to go play with the other kids. I had to force her to say goodbye to me. It was really funny. When I went to pick her up she said that she loves preschool and she likes her teacher Mrs. Wallace. We had to work on her saying the name because she kept saying Mrs. Walrus.

I sure love this girl!

3 comments:

Zarah said...

That's great that Katelyn loved her first day of school! So exciting!

Megan said...

I am glad that she did so well. Anna keeps asking when she can go to school and I really wish it were now. LOL. The last picture of you two is really cute.

Alicia said...

I love the picture of your two cute girls. That's great that Katelyn loves preschool so much!