On Saturday was Nate's 27th Birthday. He's becoming an old man. Yeah right, not even close. We went to the zoo on his birthday. It was such a beautiful day. I love the sun and I can not wait for spring to be here. We decided to go to the zoo because Katelyn got a free ticket from the library. We love story time. They always have such fun things for us to do.
Zoo Pics

Rhino playing with his big blue toy.

Elephants eating.

Giraffes, Katelyn's new favorite animal.

Lemur stretching.

Just sitting around.

Why are these people looking at me?

My gorilla man with his babe.

Hanging out watching Katelyn play.
Turtlyn or
Katle, which do you prefer?
Birthday Pics

Present time: which was right after breakfast.

At Nate's request I made giant
calzones. He loves these. Thank you dietetics lab for the recipe.

My
ice cream cake creation for Nate.

Happy Birthday to you!
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I love the gorilla picture and the picture of Katelyn in the turtle shell. I like Turtlyn better I think.
Definitely Turtelyn. Happy Birthday Nate! Looks like a fabulous day at the zoo. I wish that it was still nice today - seriously, what's with the snow?! I had to laugh at the gorilla picture - that is hilariously awesome that his arms are the same length. And I am really sad I wasn't there to help you guys eat his birthday cake. That looks SOOOOOO good!
That cake looks incredible! Nice job :)
Now, that is what I call a giant calzone. This cake was incredible-I just might to have gone off my diet for that one.
Post a Comment